MyLifeInJapan

I wanna share a few things of my life in Japan...
I went to Japan on July XD
It was really an unforgettable experience..
I have addicted to "all about Japan" since I was a kid XD
Thanks to my parents for giving me a chance to be there.
Love U guys XD

Saturday, September 11, 2010

At Edo Cultural Centre

It's been a while since I came back from Japan
But how's I feel when I was in Japan still remains in my mind and heart
If I am to get a second chance to go there again
I probably don't wanna go back
Japan is amazing!!





This is what I wrote in class , it is お母さん which means Mother .. :D I love u MOM  ^o^













My Lovely sister XD --> she wrote for KEITA TACHIBANA..LOL..hope he will view this blog LOL

this would be eaten with the tea we made






After that Tomoko-sensei gave to each of us--->










this are the stuffs we used to make the tea


then "cha cha cha cha cha" LOL

hyaaa~ at last..done( with a bite on the pudding?) LOL ohmy XD

Ok haha thanks for your time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment